We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated professional Full Stack developer to join our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development, a strong desire to learn a multitude of technologies and programming languages with a can-do attitude and the ability to work with remote team members offshore.
- Design the overall architecture of web applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the developer’s team to design and launch new features.
- Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications.
- Help maintain code quality, testing capabilities and best practices.
- Maintain and support our various websites and web based applications.
Required Background and Skills:
- Proven experience with development frameworks and third-party libraries – Angular, Vue.js.
- Proven experience with API Creation, CRUD and RESTful services.
- Proven experience with relational and non-relational database (MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB).
- Strong web fundamentals in HTML5, CSS and CSS preprocessors (SCSS).
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
- Experience with integrating with 3rd party API such as Google, Facebook etc.
- Familiarity with team-based version control systems (GIT).
- Self-learning abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work with remote team members (offshore).